Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Lose/Lose: The 100 Acre Woods: Post-Bee-Apocalypse


 
Click READ MORE for translatable captions.

Panel 1
Caption:
28 days after the last honey was made
Owl:
I am worried about him, Rabbit.
Rabbit (thought):
Maybe I shouldn't have used those pesticides in the garden....
 
Panel 2
Caption:
28 days after Pooh's honey stash ran dry
Piglet (thought):
Oh Dear! Who Would do such a thing?!-
--I hope they catch whomever is responsible!
 
Panel 3
Caption:
28 days after Pooh's last meal.
Tigger:
Hey, Buddy old bear...I got just the thing to fix you up. It's called marmalade and Christopher Robin says other bears love it!
Rabbit (thought):
It's not my fault! That crazy bear was bound to snap sooner or later...
 
Panel 4
Caption:
28 weeks later...
Pooh:
Oh, Rabbit!
Rabbit:
AHHHHHH